Thursday, October 21, 2010

Breadsticks, Dinosaurs, & Hearts!

I recently posted this quick and super easy Pizza Dough Recipe, and I've gotta say--it rocks!  Since then, other than making pizza, I've used it for breadsticks as well!
Here is what my breadsticks looked like before and after baking. 















They were a super hit!  I brushed some butter, fresh pressed garlic, and italian herbs on some of them, while the others I left plain with just butter brushed on top.

Tonight I needed a quick meal.  So once again, I threw together some of this fabulous dough and made my son a dinosaur shaped pizza and my daughter a heart shaped pizza at their requests!  They were THRILLED!!!
Here are some photos of the process!



















Everything tastes even better when it looks cuter apparently! 

Enjoy!
=o)
Jen

1 comment: