Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday Cake!

So David's birthday was on August 12th, but we were out in California at the time. We agreed to "officially" celebrate when we got back. The kids and I painted him some pictures for him and make a YUMMY organic cake from a Dr. Oetker's cake mix and frosting mix. I prefer to make things from scratch but when you don't have a lot of time, there ARE convenient, quick, easy-to-make organic options!

I have to say, it was quite YUMMY! I purchased these mixes at Earth Fare. LOVE this store!
Dr. Oetker has a lot of organic products that I'm assuming you can buy at your local health food store or even on the Dr. Oetker web site.

I also wanted to add that all the ingredients needed to make this cake and frosting were also organic: milk, oil, eggs, and butter. =o)

Enjoy!

=o)
Jen

Here are some pictures of the "process" and the products we used:












No comments:

Post a Comment